Aye Facial Oil Powerhouse of Anti Aging Skincare.
What Makes it Great.
We know our scents and oils, and are stoked to announce the new formula for Aye Face Serum. The serum is packed with essential fatty acids and vitamin rich ingredients to reduce the sign of aging. Each oil has been specifically selected to ensure the viscosity and feel of the oil is sublime, as well of course providing great results.
1. Jojoba Oil. This legend is also used in our beard oil and deodorants. It is easily, and deeply absorbed due to it's massive similarity to human sebum. It helps reduce excess production of your own sebum.
2. Calendula Infused Oil. A soothing and gentle oil rich is Vitamin E aids with tissue regeneration and can aid the effects of eczema. Infused into organic sunflower oil it high is essential fatty acids, and amazing for sensitive skin.
3. Rosehip Oil. Where do we start? Similarly to jojoba, it is fast absorbing and hydrating. Rich in Vitamin A and E it helps brighten skin ( great in Winter....) , boosts collagen production and reduces the appearance of lines.
4. Argan Oil. This has been our favourite for a long time. Argan Oil has restorative cell regenerating properties. Its just great for aged or damaged skin. Again high in essential fatty acids and Vitamin E. A real go to if you suffer from psoriasis, acne, eczema and wrinkles.
5. Vitamin E. Super moisturising and nourishing.
6. And finally "The King of Essential Oils "- Frankincense. This oil has been used in Ayurvedic Medicine for hundreds of years to treat various conditions most notably arthritis and cartilage issues - refer to the link attached. https://nourishedessentials.com/blogs/healthwellness/how-to-use-essential-oils-for-arthritis It doesn't stop there. It is also used to promote gut health and help with oral hygiene. And of course, has incredible skincare benefits, such as below.
- Astringent properties which are fast acting against razor burn and bumps. ( apply the oil after a warm towel hold on the area after shaving )
- Astringent properties also tone the skin and tighten the skin.
- Anti oxidant to repair the skin, and rejuvenate aged skin.
- Anti inflammatory to soothe acne and restore damaged any epidermis.
And then we get to question - Why would I put oil on my face?
At this point, we’re sure you’ve heard about face oils before. While most men have been quick to adopt skincare basics like cleansing, exfoliating ( maybe...), and moisturising, and may have even tried a toner or serum, there’s still some reluctance around slathering our faces with oils.
And we get that. With so many products aimed at reducing or mitigating the effects of excess oil on the skin, actually applying a face oil can seems weird. However, using the right face oil for men (i.e. one packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and essential fatty acids) has some powerful moisturising and brightening effects. For the naturally oily-skinned among us, a good face oil can actually help moderate your skin’s sebum production. Keeping your skin well moisturised with essential fatty acids signals to your skin that it already has enough oil, preventing an overproduction of sebum.
This oil is suitable for all skintypes and for most skin types is perfect as an all in one product rather than an after moisturiser product. For very dry skin - add a couple of drops to your moisturiser, or after the moisturiser.
How to Apply
There are two schools of thought with how to apply, but we recommend the first option. ( our test dummies agreed. )
- A few drops in the palms, rub together then press into your face with slight pressure covering all areas. Obviously be careful around eyes. You can use finger tips lightly or the base of your hand here and around the nose. The oil is great for around the neck line under the beard line as well. Also great to apply after shaving to reduce razor burn.
- A few drops on the cheek bone and gently rub in around the face with your fingers.
Available 30 June 2023