Oil Reducing Facial Toner for Men
Often overlooked in a men's skincare routine, Toning is a crucial step for clear, smoother-looking skin. Shakeup's Face 4ward Toner is a clarifying multi-tasking tonic packed with premium ingredients designed to gently exfoliate and reduce pores.
This is the perfect product for clearing your skin while minimising shine for an oil-free, healthy complexion.
• Our multi-action toner is specifically designed to treat men’s skin issues: reducing oil, shine and ingrown hairs.
• Powered by skin-loving ingredients, including Fruit AHA Complex, to gently exfoliate dull, dead skin cells. No more harsh treatments that cause irritation!
• A lightweight, freshening formula that delivers instant results, revealing smoother, healthier-looking skin.
• Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
KEY FEATURES OUR MEN'S CLARIFYING TONER
• Effectively exfoliates and completes cleansing, without redness or irritation.
• Formulated with Glycolic Acid to help brighten, improve skin tone and minimise pores.
• Each 200ml Toner is packed with multi-tasking ingredients to reveal smoother, clearer looking skin.
• 100% Vegan. Cruelty Free Formulations.
HOW AND WHEN TO APPLY TONER FOR MEN
Step 1 Always apply toner to clean skin, after cleansing. Remove the security seal on the side of the bottle cap.
Step 2 Dispense product into palm of your hand, then press gently into your face and neck. Or dispense onto cotton pad, then gently wipe on the skin.
Step 3 Do not need to wash off. Leave the product on the skin for a few minutes and continue to apply your next product such as serum or moisturiser.
USAGE: Designed for oily skin, our toner completes the cleansing process and prepares your skin for serum or moisturiser. It is designed as a multi-tasking skin treatment, paired with our daily face wash to combat breakouts, ingrown hairs and blackheads. Suitable for daily use, both Day and Night. Use this toner as step 2 of your male skincare routine, after cleansing.
For facial hair, apply toner in the direction of hair growth to minimise irritation and protect hair follicles.